J here, to tell you how to make beef stroganoff, but more importantly:
THAT RAW MEAT IS AWFUL AND DISGUSTING
I HATE IT
I HATE IT
I HATE IT.
Ok. That’s done.
Now on to stroganoff!
YOU WILL NEED:
- a crock pot
- 3 cans of condensed cream-of-mushroom soup
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 cup of water
- a packet of dry onion soup mix (1 ounce)
- 1 package of stew meat (2 lbs.) (bleh. bleh. bleh.)
- 1 package of egg noodles
WHAT TO DO:
- Mix together everything except the meat and noodles in the crock pot.
- Take on the inevitable task of opening the meat package and dumping it into the crock pot. (L managed to find some that came pre-cut into cubes, saving me from having to touch the stuff too much. Is this an irrational dislike? Maybe.)
- Mix all o’ that together with a wooden spoon.
Put ’em together and whaddya got?
UNSPEAKABLE BLOODY DEMON-SLURRY OF DEATH!
Cook it on HIGH for 3 hours, put it over some cooked egg noodles, and you get:
See? It was all worth it.