So, J got a new job, which is awesome. However, the hours are opposite of mine. Therefore, he gets all of the food I make 12 hours or more later than I cook them…Tonight’s menu? Sweet and spicy pork tenderloin with mango salsa and cilantro lime rice.
Seriously. How good does that look?
*red chili sauce
*sriracha (very little amount)
1. Roast tenderloin at 375 with garlic salt and ginger (40-45 minutes).
2. Mix together the last three ingredients (you make it as spicy as you want), and pour over pork. Roast 10ish more minutes.
*clove of garlic
*jalapeno, seeded and minced (only a small amount)
3. Mix together in a bowl and refrigerate until dinner.
*minute brown rice
*some olive oil
4. Cook rice according to package.
5. Mix oil, cilantro, lime juice and salt.
So good! Let’s hope J likes it when he comes home!