Tonight’s dinner. Success.
So, I have been looking for new, yummy dinners. Of course, I like my diet to consist of lots of veggies. This meal is not only yummy, but is all veggie.
Sweet potato burgers:
- 1 sweet potato (large)
- 2 cans white beans
- 2 tsp. Agave syrup (I used blue Agave)
- 1/4 cup flour
- “seasonings”: I threw in a random bunch of spices, including salt, pepper, chili powder, paprika and dried minced garlic
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- bread crumbs
- Bake sweet potato (I did this in the microwave b/c I wasn’t patient enough to wait 45-50 minutes to bake)
- mash potato with rinsed/drained beans
- add agave, flour and “seasonings”-mix
- form into patties (7-8)
- heat oil in pan, place patties in pan
- brown on both sides (5 minutes tops)
- serve with sliced avocado
Seriously, so delicious.